fbpx

Eurizon Capital. The Intesa Group company enters into the capital of Adria Ferries

Monday, 15 November 2021 12:02

Eurizon Capital sgr, the asset management company of the Intesa Sanpaolo Group, has signed an agreement to acquire 33.3% of Adria Ferries through the two alternative investment funds Eurizon Iteᴙ and Eurizon Iteᴙ Eltif2. Equinox Holding, which will keep the remaining 66.7%, has been sold. For the two funds there is also the option of a further acquisition of 10% of the capital, exercisable by 31 December 2023.

Freight and passenger services between Italy and Albania

Eurizon Iteᴙ and Eurizon Iteᴙ Eltif2 are managed, by virtue of the authority conferred, by Iter Capital Partners, a company founded by Vito Gamberale (former CEO Autostrade per l'Italia and F2i sgr), together with three other managers specialized in infrastructure investments (Mauro Maia, Matteo Ambroggio and Luigi Radice). Operating freight and passenger services between Italy and Albania, Adria Ferries closed 2020 with revenues of €36 million, gross operating margins (ebitda) of €9 million and a net financial position of €21.4 million.

Image

Latest Video

Amunì Viaggi - Agrigento (Sicily)
Video

Amunì Viaggi - Agrigento (Sicily)

Agrigento, on the southwestern coast of Sicily, is known t…

24
Amunì Viaggi - Agrigento (Sicily)
Video

Amunì Viaggi - Agrigento (Sicily)

Agrigento, on the southwestern coast of Sicily, is known t…

24

- Our Partners -

- Under the patronage of the Italian Tourist Board -

Image
© 2021 Travel Open Day Srl | All Rights Reserved. - P.IVA IT13119651001